The Value of Personal Statement Writing in Israel
If your education plans include attending a university in another country, you will be expected to write a personal statement as an essential part of any application process. Many university applicants underestimate the importance of the personal statement. In university programs with more applicants than available openings, one of the factors used for selecting who will be admitted is a personal statement. In your personal statement, there are several questions admissions boards would like answered. These are:
- What is your purpose of studying this course and what рow did you get interested in the subject?
- What experience and skills did you gained that make you suited to study the subject?
- What are future career goals in the subject field that you had set for yourself?
By understanding your motivations and goals for studying the subject, admissions boards can to a certain degree assess how strong a commitment you have to complete your studies. Looking at a personal statement example from a successful applicant can give you some idea of what to include.
How to Write an Israel Personal Statement for University Application
Reading many personal statement examples, both good and bad, will be useful before working on your own. Understanding what admissions boards are looking for will help also. Knowing that they want to judge how committed you are, showing strong motivating factors can work to your benefit. The following suggestions can be useful when writing your personal statement:
- Explain your reasons on why you want to study the subject. Provide specific reasons for choosing the course you have.
- Show your passion and enthusiasm in the subject. Don’t just say you are enthusiastic. Provide examples of extracurricular activities you have participated in relevant to the subject, or classes you have taken in preparation.
- Avoid using clichés or openings that have been done to death such as “For as long as I can remember” or “Every since I was a child”.
- Proofread your personal statement for spelling and grammatical errors
If you have troubles writing your personal statement, our reliable application documents writing service we provide at your service.
Top 5 Universities in Israel
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Tel Aviv University
- University of Haifa
- Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
- Technion – Israel Institute of Technology
Providing Personal Statement Writing Service in Israel
What we offer is top-quality help writing an admission essay that anybody in Israel can use. Our service includes proofreading, editing, writing as well as revising your personal statement for you. The writers we employ are proficient specialists, who possess the broad knowledge and ability to provide you with a first-rate personal statement. Take a look at some of the benefits of using our service:
- Excellent editing of personal statement
- Guarantees of 100% original personal statement that meets all of your requirements
- Available support 24/7
- Easy online ordering and payment process