Social Work Personal Statement Writing
Why Do You Need Help with Your Social Work Personal Statement?
A BSW (Bachelor of Social Work) will get you into most entry-level positions but you may want to do an extra two years of study to gain your Masters degree if you want to work in areas that provide therapy. No matter where you are in your education however you will need to provide a personal statement for social work as part of your application. This is often the most important part of your application and will be the deciding factor in many cases as your grades may be very similar to many other applicants.
But coming up with a personal statement for your social working application that can make you stand out is not going to be an easy task. Many applicants fail to put enough effort into tailoring an effective and well-written statement. Our effective writing tips and our professional services will help you to ensure that your statement will make you stand out.
Having troubles with your residency personal statement? See how our writing services can help you!
Best Writing Tips for Your Personal Statement for Social Work Applications
Making your personal statement capable of making you stand out does not have to be an impossible task if you follow our guidance. We can show you how your personal statement should be structured, what it should cover and the writing mistakes that you should always avoid.
The following tips have been put together by our experts that know precisely how your statement should be tailored to have the best chance of a successful social work degree application:
- Always tailor your personal statement to the specific program you are applying to.
- Ensure that it opens with a first line that is attention-grabbing, aim for a relevant personal anecdote if you can.
- Your statement is not a list; it should read like a brief story about you not like your resume.
- Always write about yourself and your personal ambitions and achievements; not about others.
- Always write using your own words, never plagiarize, use quotations or clichés.
- Use words and language that is easy to follow and understand. Never use slang, acronyms or try to be extra clever with your thesaurus.
- Only use information that is completely relevant to the application you are making.
- Write in a concise way and never use excessive words.
- Do not exceed the word count that you are allowed.
- Avoid all forms of humor within your writing; it is rarely effective.
- Always tell the full truth; lies and exaggerations are often quickly discovered.
- Always proofread your final work very carefully as even a single spelling mistake can sink your chances of success.
We Use the Best Writers for Your Personal Statement
Professional help with writing your personal statement for your social work application is only a few clicks away through our specialized services. With almost 6 years in existence offering our help online, we have built up a team of more than 200 well-educated experts to help you. By enlisting our help you always get the opportunity to work with a writer that is:
- Has a postgraduate degree in social working
- Has the needed experience at crafting personal statements at your specific level of application
- Fully understands all aspects of the application process and what they expect to see
- Speaks with fluent native level English
Want your personal statement for dental school to be perfect? Contact our writers to get the best results!
Guaranteed Support with Your Social Working Personal Statement
We know what it takes to craft a highly effective and targeted personal statement and we are confident that our experts will always fully satisfy your needs. Through us not only do you always work with the best writers you will also benefit from all of our guarantees and other advantages:
- Guaranteed confidentiality at all times
- Guaranteed on-time delivery within the agreed deadline
- Proofreading and plagiarism testing to eliminate copying and errors
- Highly affordable reasonably priced services
- Direct contact with our writers
- Unlimited revisions for your personal statement
- Full satisfaction or your money back